AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator
Re-Manufactured w/ 1 Year Warranty
The AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator is one of the most compact oxygen generators available today.
- Features a maximum liter flow of 5 liters per minute.
- Re-Manufactured by our factory certified repair technicians.
- Medical grade oxygen concentration of up to 96% at 5 LPM.
- 1 Year Warranty on all of our used oxygen concentrators
- Free Shipping for all refurbished oxygen machines
- Please note: We are unable to sell prescription devices to end users located in Florida or Connecticut. If you process an order, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Re-Manufactured Oxygen Concentrators by Altra Service Professionals
Operating Flow: 1 - 5 L/min
Sound Level: 48 dB Average
Dimensions: 27.5"H x 16.5"W x 14.5"D
Weight: 54 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year (Re-Manufactured)
MPN: AS005-4 Remanufactured
What is an oxygen concentrator?
An oxygen concentrator is kind of like a fancy air purifier. Air is made up of approximately 22% oxygen. An oxygen concentrator extracts that oxygen from the rest of the air particles and delivers medical grade oxygen directly to the end user. The room air is drawn into the oxygen concentrator machine through an inlet filter. The air is then compressed and goes into sieve beds, which extracts the nitrogen from the oxygen. The oxygen then flows through a flow meter, a final bacteria filter, and out to the end user through a supply hose. Oxygen concentrators make up to 97% pure medical oxygen.
Uses for oxygen concentrators include treating medical conditions such as COPD, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, cancer, heart disease, and many more. Additional uses for oxygen concentrators include ozone therapy, EWOT (exercise with oxygen therapy), oxygen bars, glass lampworking, bead making, and more.
This item requires a prescription. Learn more about our prescription process and what you need to do.