AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator
Refurbished AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator For Sale
The AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator is one of the most reliable high flow oxygen generators available today.
- It features a maximum liter flow of 10 liters per minute.
- High pressure output at 20 PSI is perfect for glass blowing.
- Our used oxygen concentrators have been refurbished by our factory trained and authorized service technicians and are certified to operate to manufacturers specifications.
- The AirSep NewLife Intensity home oxygen generator has a medical oxygen concentration of up to 96% at 10LPM.
- We offer a 1 year warranty & Free Shipping on all of our used oxygen concentrators. Altra Service Professionals is an Authorized Service Center for AirSep and the AirSep Intensity reconditioned Oxygen Concentrator Machine. Rest assured that if your machine fails, we will be here to help with the repair or replacement of your oxygen concentrator.
- Please note: We are unable to sell prescription devices to end users located in Florida or Connecticut. If you process an order, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Refurbished & used Oxygen Concentrators by Altra Service Professionals
Operating Flow: 1 - 10 L/min
Sound Level: 48 dB Average
Dimensions: 27.5"H x 16.5"W x 14.5"D
Weight: 58 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year (refurbished)
What is an oxygen concentrator?
An oxygen concentrator is kind of like a fancy air purifier. Air is made up of approximately 22% oxygen. An oxygen concentrator extracts that oxygen from the rest of the air particles and delivers medical grade oxygen directly to the end user. The room air is drawn into the oxygen concentrator machine through an inlet filter. The air is then compressed and goes into sieve beds, which extracts the nitrogen from the oxygen. The oxygen then flows through a flow meter, a final bacteria filter, and out to the end user through a supply hose. Oxygen concentrators make up to 97% pure medical oxygen.
Uses for oxygen concentrators include treating medical conditions such as COPD, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, cancer, heart disease, and many more. Addition uses for oxygen concentrators include ozone therapy, EWOT (exercise with oxygen therapy), oxygen bars, glass lampworking, bead making, and more.
This item requires a prescription. Learn more about our prescription process and what you need to do.